Teaching English as an International Language, Intercultural Communication
Modification to Thai ELT classroom practice: Using asynchronous online discussion to develop critical intercultural awareness
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills and Fostering Intercultural Awareness:
Effects of Employing Online Discussion in the Thai Tertiary ELT. SEAMEO RELC Research Fellowship
- International Media Studies: Media Literacy as a Media Competence Program for Social Change (MEDLIT). Research Grant from Erasmus+, European Commission (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency)
- The Enhancement of “Communication Mobility” in English Communication
Courses at the Thai Tertiary Level: Self-Assessment and Development. Research Grant from International College for Sustainability Studies, Srinakharinwirot University
- Rajprasit, K. (2017). Integrating “intercultural awareness” with Thai Tertiary general English instruction: Concepts, guidelines and advantages. UTCC Journal, 37(2).
- Marina, O. & Rajprasit, K. (2016). The role of personal factors in 'communication mobility' development of Thai and Russian professionals in BELF context. 3L: The Southeast Asian Journal of English Language Studies, 22(2), 167-186.
- Rajprasit, K. (2015). Using online discussion in English language classroom: Opportunity for developing critical thinking skills for Thai tertiary students. UTCC Journal, 35(4), 166-180
- Rajprasit, K. & Hemchua, S. (2015). The English language & communication in the international workplace: An examination of Thai computer engineering professionals. 3L: The Southeast Asian Journal of English Language Studies, 21(3), 1-15.
- Wang, T. & Rajprasit, K. (2015). Identifying affirmative beliefs about English language learning: Self-perceptions of Thai learners with different language proficiency. English Language Teaching, 8(4), 1-13.
- Rajprasit, K., Pratoomrat, P., & Wang, T. (2015). Perceptions and problems of English language and communication abilities: A final check on Thai engineeringundergraduates. English Language Teaching, 8(3), 111-120.
- Rajprasit, K., Pratoomrat, P., Wang, T., Kulsiri, S. & Hemchua, S. (2014). Use of the English language prior to and during employment: Experiences and needs of Thai